We offer breakfast at the guesthouse at the additional cost of £8.95 per person – please request on arrival
Our breakfasts are prepared fresh each morning we ask that you preselect the evening before to ensure that you receive a prompt service.
Breakfast is served in the attractive dining room overlooking the front garden. We are delighted to tempt you with a delicious cooked breakfast or you may prefer to help yourself to a lighter alternative from the sideboard.
At the buffet table
- A range of cereals, fruit juices, fresh fruit and yoghurt. Please help yourself to these upon arrival in the breakfast room
- We will take your order for Toast and Tea/Coffee at you table
From The Kitchen
- Plain Porridge
- Specialty Porridge with a dash of Highland whisky and honey
- Full Scottish: Fried egg, Bacon, Sausage, Mushroom, Tomato, Black Pudding. (please let us know if you do not want any of these items).
- Vegetarian Cooked Breakfast: Veggie Sausage, Hash Brown, Fried Egg, Mushrooms, Beans and Tomato
- Eggs Neptune: A poached egg on a fresh bagel with hollandaise sauce and crab
- Scrambled Egg on Toast
- Scrambled Egg on Toast with Scottish Smoked Salmon
- Poached Eggs on Toast
- Bagel with Cream Cheese and Scottish Smoked Salmon
Coming Soon To Avondale Guesthouse
If you are planning an outing during your stay with us, we would be delighted to provide you with one of our packed lunches, please ask on arrival for the packed lunch order form to make your selection.
Drinks – Choose From:
- Bottled Water
- Flask of Coffee
- Flask of Tea
- Fruit Juice
Sandwiches – Choose From:
- White Bread
- Brown Bread
- Egg Mayonaise
- Tuna Mayonaise
- Ham & Tomato
- Ham & Cheese
- Cheese & Tomato
- Salmon Paste
And finished off with a packet of crisps.
Within a short walking distance of Avondale Guesthouse there are several local hotels and restaurants which provide excellent evening meals catering for all tastes.